DURABIT Paper Drill
The advancement of the Paper Drilling to the semi and fully automatic machines has resulted in the requirement for Paper Drills of the highest quality and performance.
The DURABIT range of Paper Drill Bits has been developed, using the latest technology, to give optimum drilling performance and life when converting a wide range of papers, boards and laminates ideally suited for today’s print finishers.
DURABIT Paper Drill Bits suit a large range of Paper Drill machines.
• The diameter of the Paper Drill Bits can be matched to the size of the required hole.
• DURABIT Paper Drill Bits are suitable for use on manual, semi-automatic and automatic drilling machines including single and multi-headed drills.
• DURABIT Paper Drill Bits are manufactured in one piece of specially developed alloy tool steel.
• Both outside and inside diameters are treated with a special abrasive compound giving a smooth finished surface. This helps to reduce resistance as the drill passes through the paper and also assists the drilled waste to pass up through the centre of the drill stem.
• Razor sharp finished cutting edge and wax coated for protection until the drill is required for use.
• Diameter of the drill is clearly etched on the drill collar.
• The DB brand is clearly marked on the drill collar as an assurance of quality.
• Own brand marking is available for volume orders upon request.